• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 29th and 30th call maps

Parker

Reaction score
Figured I would make a thread for the call maps for the storm at the beginning of the week. I always enjoy seeing the call maps that y’all do on here. Bring them on! I may even try one myself later on!

8483987bfff04dee74a0b3370407113f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may be my first time doing a region wide map so don't be too harsh on me. A couple of caveats to point out, the area of trace or less includes areas I think may have small chance at seeing at least a *brief* period of snow showers/wintry mix or flurries which is why that area is so broad. Also because the Chattanooga banner blocks it, Murray, Fannin, Union, Towns, and Rabun counties in NGA are in the 2+ inches range. I may come out looking like an idiot with this map, but it's all good, I'm rarely right I just do this for fun.
YFeMfI8.jpg

Last edited:
Update - Made a lot of changes lol
Trace areas only include areas where I actually believe it's possible a trace of snow could fall and not areas that could see snow flurries at best.
1/2 inch -1 inch, 1-2 inches, and 2+ inches cover a wider area (still includes those GA counties from my first map)
I was conflicted on this, but I left Atlanta in the 1/2 -1 inch range, I left the 1-2 inch line just a county to the NW of me (Fulton).
gBsM6q6.jpg

Zoomed In Version for my GA folks.;)
Ir6Wle0.png

Back