• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 29th-30 Observation and Pixs

Tagat

Reaction score
Not sure if we need it but might as well start one.

After a high of 61 imby already down to 54 as the sun set and clouds moved in.

Last edited:
Latest,last frame of the world famous accuweather radar shows a blue blip, pop up in NE Alabama and also on TN/NC line toward Murphy. 850s arent far off and should crash first, then yall have to cool column top down. Want take long if u get decent rates. Once you flip its on as long as radar stays lit over your backyard.

Might as well add my current ob, especially since it looks like I'll be in the thick of things tonight. Currently 55 degrees and a breezy southwest wind. No rain yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Winds have shifted to the North in the last 15 minutes. Very gusty and temp has definitely dropped into the 40s. A light rain is starting.

48/41 in Blount co al. I guess we will see what happens. I’m the words of an old member that was around back in the day @Xtreme Weather. Giddy up? I don’t see it happening but maybe just maybe.

Sleet starting to mix in. The change over seems to have begun here. Snow not far now.

Back