• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

January 11th-12th Southern Slider

I truly hope y’all can get some mesoscale banding around there to crash the column, DFW area truly deserves something that’s more than a little, I still definitely think it will snow around there but the question is how long will it take for the column to crash

Yeah I mean im totally prepared to chase probably east because it'll be mostly dark over there for it but I so want it for my local friends. I felt so bad in Abilene telling my friend it wasn't gonna snow in Dallas and I can't do it again

I was also looking forward to heavy snow in daytime here which I can't remember the last time I saw that but mostly I want the dumb snowless streak gone because I'm so sick of hearing about it. We deserve it dang it

Last edited:
This looks close to me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210109-234701.png
    Screenshot_20210109-234701.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
Yeah I have so many options within 2 hours that's why I'm all over the place lol Abilene was 3
I'm thinking about somewhere local around my neck of woods, probably Yazoo or Vicksburg MS. I wanted to drive towards Shreveport but i dont feel like driving that far being I've already chased 4 times this year??

Last edited:
I'm thinking about somewhere local around my neck of woods, probably Yazoo or Monroe MS. I wanted to drive towards Shreveport but i dont feel like driving that far being I've already chased 4 times this year??

Lol this will be my 3rd trip in a week and a half (Abilene Tulsa this) and I'm going back to Tulsa on Wednesday to do some more looking around lmao

For me, now the fact that no location looks to get double digit amounts takes the sting off missing this event.

I can take or leave (preferably leave) the dusting-1" crap (had more than enough of that up north), but I'd always be down for a big snowstorm.

Nice part about Tulsa is that they're paying new residents $10K to live there.

Yeah I saw that but you have to have a remote job which I don't ?

What has drawn me to Tulsa is the cheap cost of living vs here and I was up there one day the other day and loved the hills and scenery

For me, now the fact that no location looks to get double digit amounts takes the sting off missing this event.

I can take or leave (preferably leave) the dusting-1" crap (had more than enough of that up north), but I'd always be down for a big snowstorm.

What is amazing to me is how far south this thing is trending they are now saying could be a dusting almost to San Antonio lol

And yet back east it's so far north it sucks for most.

snod.us_se.png
Welp, Euro now paints my county lol

Euro much further south than the gfs. Putting central Louisiana bulls eye and not Shreveport

Back