• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 30-Feb 2 2021 ❄️ Potential

Been Hearing that the system is over 200 miles south than where Most of the Global Models had it . Could have some huge implications for who sees what . Im in Northeast Tennessee. and we got RAIN. from that band that came through but stayed snow just to my north and south . Kinda sucked . Hoping we dont get rain from this .

i heard the same thing. the ULL is in southern Missouri right now . which is a 200 mile difference than what Global Models showed. could have huge implications on who sees what . hoping for a change to snow instead of rains in northeast tennessee.

It looks to be tracking a bit NE though not SE or even dead east. Hard to tell fully on radar though

It looks to be tracking a bit NE though not SE or even dead east. Hard to tell fully on radar though
yeah . Im watching it on RadarScope . really hard to tell which direction its going . hopefully tracks southeast that way tennessee can get in on the fun .

Virga here, despite what radar says.
Unreal you sleet starting off at 36 meanwhile 2 hours and 150 miles further south with temp of 40 they snow.
I don't think I'll get down to freezing here tonight, No way it goes below freezing on southerly winds and Dps in the mid 20s #callingfailbeforeitbegins lol Hey at least we tracked for a few wasted days.....................................................

I don't think I'll get down to freezing here tonight, No way it goes below freezing on southerly winds and Dps in the mid 20s #callingfailbeforeitbegins lol Hey at least we tracked for a few wasted days.....................................................
Temps holding at 35.2 at my house with a dew of 33. Near 100% Humidity here in Kingsport TN.

Back