• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

The cold chasing rain may elevate black ice risks in ATL. Could be a traffic headache for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There could be some black ice, but not widespread. It will be very windy behind that front, and the wind will help evaporate most of the moisture off the roadways/highways.

Not a lot of mountain snow with this weekend’s system. Earlier runs were more bullish.

Fv3 is a lot slower with the energy at hr 162. Vs gfs....

Yet another great run on the 18z, the pattern is becoming very ripe for something. I bet we have a storm to track by this weekend
It's always good to have positive vibes of course. Truth is, nobody knows that there will be a storm to track for sure. If the ensembles continue to show something, we'll have something to track sooner or later. The true tracking for a winter storm may not be this weekend though.

We was going to have a winter storm the 20th. Then it backed up to the 23-24th now it’s the 30th. Does anyone see a pattern here?

Yeah I'm worried about that

Back