• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

6z gefs for next weekend system look great still. The mean looks little further south. Almost every member has snow in MS/AL on the backside. Don't focus on the OP runs this far out, look at the ens.

Fairly decent severe threat for TX, LA, AR, MS, and AL Friday night into Saturday ahead of the artic front. As for wintry wx, this scenario has played out countless times with artic fronts where post frontal precip type is a few hours of rain then predominantly zr/ip for an hour or two as the uppers dry out, and then the band dies over northeast MS /northwest AL/ southern middle TN. Aside from flurries I wouldnt count on any snow south of I-40 this weekend
Just being honest, this not our storm. Save your sanity for the following waves with an established cold airmass in place. ;)

Last edited:
Nothing but rain here on the model runs next week. I am having doubts about this great pattern working out. But I get 10 inches of snow in early December pretty much out of the blue without a really great pattern. Go figure. I am starting to think we have no idea what setup and sypnotics will give us snow here anymore.

Nothing but rain here on the model runs next week. I am having doubts about this great pattern working out. But I get 10 inches of snow in early December pretty much out of the blue without a really great pattern. Go figure. I am starting to think we have no idea what setup and sypnotics will give us snow here anymore.

You should probably take a break from the board . It’s gonna drive you crazy over the next few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MONDAY THE 28TH AS SAID EARLIER IS LOOKING GOOD THIS RUN FOR NORTH CENTRAL BAMA, NORTH GA, NORTH MS. ALL OF TN PARTS OF THE CAROLINA'S AND ALL POINTS NORTH OF TN

1.png2.png

We can’t get a consistent track with a system that’s 6-7 days away . It would benefit everyone if we did this one storm at a time . The OP runs are gonna be all over the place over the coming week. Whatever is showing currently between days 7-15 will 100 percent not be the final outcome .

Gonna be a long long week

FV3 lays down some good snow this coming weekend for Arkansas and tenn .
34ee06668017e54762b64905291ff674.jpg

We can’t get a consistent track with a system that’s 6-7 days away . It would benefit everyone if we did this one storm at a time . The OP runs are gonna be all over the place over the coming week. Whatever is showing currently between days 7-15 will 100 percent not be the final outcome .

Gonna be a long long week

I text you this last night. We are 7.5 hours into Monday and its already going

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back