• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jack Watkins

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
In case you didn’t know Jack Watkins passed away recently. Jack started TW back in the day . I know many appreciated all Jack did for TW and some of you were friends with him . His wife is in a pretty bad spot right now and a TW member started a GoFundMe for her. Here is the link of you wish to donate .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Storm5 please pin. Please friends, I have been in communication with Bette. She has no medical insurance, he left no life insurance and they are 59... so Bette can’t even draw social security... she is running into dead ends everywhere she seeks help. Want a condo in Panama City Beach? Theirs is for sale. She knows she has to leave because she can’t afford it. 3/2 Regency Towers. Corner unit. 9 th floor. If you are interested in the condo please send me a message via fb or email me. [email protected]. Fb. Lee Ann Hanner

Storm5 please pin. Please friends, I have been in communication with Bette. She has no medical insurance, he left no life insurance and they are 59... so Bette can’t even draw social security... she is running into dead ends everywhere she seeks help. Want a condo in Panama City Beach? Theirs is for sale. She knows she has to leave because she can’t afford it. 3/2 Regency Towers. Corner unit. 9 th floor. If you are interested in the condo please send me a message via fb or email me. [email protected]. Fb. Lee Ann Hanner

It is already pinned on the main page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back