• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Its Gonna Be May

richmond was cloudy during the aurora and it looked like it would of been a solid 2-2.5 hour drive to reach the end of the low level cloud deck. will be forever pissed about that i think

richmond was cloudy during the aurora and it looked like it would of been a solid 2-2.5 hour drive to reach the end of the low level cloud deck. will be forever pissed about that i think
If the magnetic field is weakening, then we'll probably have more shots at seeing auroras, as it would take less intense activity to produce them.

I think we may see severe probs increase Friday and Saturday for parts of the region unless that system debris clouds/junk connections itself into oblivion

Starting to think the same phenomenon that's causing our warm winters makes us abnormally wet all year as well. I bet we stay above normal precip this summer. Could be wrong though.
And it'll be interesting, if we end up way above normal in precipitation while in a la nina.

Wasn't 1989 a LaNina summer? I may be wrong, but I believe it was and that was a cool and wet summer for the southeast. Just the opposite of what is to be expected in this part of the country.
Yeah…that summer, much like the La Nina’s recently, the Bermuda high set up in position to keep plenty of moisture pumping into the Carolinas and Georgia. The summer of 1989 was very wet across the Carolinas which set up a very saturated ground and helped lead to so many uprooted trees when Hurricane Hugo came through

Back