• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Irma Banter

I hope I don't get banned, but can you say the s--t word on here?http://www.snappytv.com/tc/5712904 I hope they got out of there!
Those people are certifiably insane. Lmao! Of all places in FL, I sure as hell wouldn't want to ride out a Category 4/5 hurricane in the keys. But hey more power to them, at least they're getting hammered and having a great time doing it! LOL

The only question I would ask you "bashers" is what would you have been telling the public the past week. The Official NHC Track has changed often and considerably. When he was saying the things he is being bashed for, he was basing it on their track. Hell, you guys have been changing your tunes and "opinions" four and five times a day. I love this board for the knowledge, wit, humor and usual welcoming attitudes. But the pompous bashing of a true professional has diminished my desire to be more involved. This on the heels of becoming a "contributor" for the reasons mentioned above. I will go back to reading only the posts that look informative and remain silent.

Lol Glenn Burns now saying Atlanta looking at stronger winds, 4" of rain and he put in bold letters that south Florida will not get hit with cat 5 storm

We've been tracking Irma for what seems like forever, I'm exhausted and we aren't finished.... take a moment and look at Jose thread. Oh boy
Yeah, I remember saying almost 2 weeks ago it was going to be a long 2 weeks. It appears I was right unfortunately, and to see Jose coming more east. I swear if it ends up going into the Southeast or the Gulf... :confused:

Not a meme person but had to make one couldn't resist
Uma_Irma.jpg

I'm pretty sure up until the last couple days, nobody would've believe Alabama would have any impacts. Some of you guys act like you've had this figured out from day 1 lol.

I'm pretty sure up until the last couple days, nobody would've believe Alabama would have any impacts. Some of you guys act like you've had this figured out from day 1 lol.
its the whole fun part about it, sometimes your wrong and sometimes your right. Welcome to the weather world.;)

its the whole fun part about it, sometimes your wrong and sometimes your right. Welcome to the weather world.;)

The fun part is trying to forecast a hurricane from 5-7 days out. Let's all bash the NHC while we are at it. They had a landfall in South Carolina at one point. Those idiots.

why is the Spann bashing allowed to continue in the storm thread?
They aren't. We are doing the best we can to moderate but the posts come fast and there are times when they aren't seen. As FS said the posts will be deleted moving forward

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TY for the replies.....my comment wasnt intended to be critical of the moderation effort although i see how it could be read that way......my "problem" is the lack of respect being shown to the board and you mods by the repeat offenders(my quick refreshing is seeing some right before you folks delete them).

TY for the replies.....my comment wasnt intended to be critical of the moderation effort although i see how it could be read that way......my "problem" is the lack of respect being shown to the board and you mods by the repeat offenders(my quick refreshing is seeing some right before you folks delete them).
Understood and not a problem.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back