• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Sally

That sucks. We don't need the rain and it's delaying the nice cool/dry air for one day (Saturday now a wash out). **Wouldn't this be interesting if this was mid January with a cold high anchored to the north.
Front is later on the Euro it's not really a Sally thing TBH

That sucks. We don't need the rain and it's delaying the nice cool/dry air for one day (Saturday now a wash out). **Wouldn't this be interesting if this was mid January with a cold high anchored to the north.

I don’t think Saturday is going to be a washout. We may have some morning showers but that front should move the majority of the precipitation out by early afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I was fine with the earlier runs that had less than an inch up my way. I'm also not convinced just yet, the Euro is the slowest (I think) by far of all model runs... I thought the same thing, Saturday! What was suppose to be Thursday into Friday is now Saturday, yeah that kinda sucks

An exit into the ocean south of Charlestown South Carolina would not lead to much rain for the majority of NC. But sure would bank a lot of clouds and mist for many. (Charlotte-Winston)

Back