• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Sally Inland Effects

1.17” here so far, half of that was from a heavy shower around 5PM.

Steady rain for a while now, looks like the heavier stuff will likely pull over early in the morning.

But part of me is wondering if this is going to end sooner than expected just by looking at radar trends and the HRRR does have this ending in the morning tomorrow. Even if so, the areas that get under the heaviest rain bands are going to get a fairly healthy high total...

Steady rain for a while now, looks like the heavier stuff will likely pull over early in the morning.

But part of me is wondering if this is going to end sooner than expected just by looking at radar trends and the HRRR does have this ending in the morning tomorrow. Even if so, the areas that get under the heaviest rain bands are going to get a fairly healthy high total...
It’s pouring and some wind here in Cherokee County. Look at radar and and rain is definitely picking up in intensity. It’s like your in a squall line?‍♂️

WRAL saying possible flooding, wind gusts between 30 and 40 mph, and isolated tornadoes here tomorrow into Friday.

Rain gauge back home now up to 3/4 of an inch. Heaviest rain is still to come it as the main rain bands continue moving in.

I would say Atlanta and west has another 6-8 hours of the heavier rain to go with the east side having between 8-10 hours to go.

Rain gauge back home now up to 3/4 of an inch. Heaviest rain is still to come it as the main rain bands continue moving in.

I would say Atlanta and west has another 6-8 hours of the heavier rain to go with the east side having between 8-10 hours to go.
Burns calling for 1-2” tells you how big of a joke he’s become

Flash flood warnings now up for parts of the Atlanta metro and areas south.
40B1A25A-B922-4831-8E8C-97B1CDAA81F7.jpeg

Meanwhile my rain gauge back home is starting to see the highest rain rates so far. Currently got rain rates between a quarter and a half inch an hour. Current storm total is 1.12 inches.

Back