• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Jose

while we wait anyone know why Ryan left weatherbell? I see he is hoping to have his new site up and running very soon, just curious if he left to start his own site (which I thought weatherbell was his) or internal problems there... the more pay sites could result in more affordable options?

while we wait anyone know why Ryan left weatherbell? I see he is hoping to have his new site up and running very soon, just curious if he left to start his own site (which I thought weatherbell was his) or internal problems there... the more pay sites could result in more affordable options?
did you ever read the cross tweets between Ryan and JB - there sure seemed to be some buried/subtle rancor; pure speculation, but based on the "skills" (for lack of a better word) necessary for my day job (which is closed until Monday due to Irma, btw) that's my 6th and 7th sense ... FWIW

did you ever read the cross tweets between Ryan and JB - there sure seemed to be some buried/subtle rancor; pure speculation, but based on the "skills" (for lack of a better word) necessary for my day job (which is closed until Monday due to Irma, btw) that's my 6th and 7th sense ... FWIW
Now that you mention it I do vaguely recall those tweets, although I don't recall reading that many of them....maybe just comments on here. Yeah not trying to derail the thread but can you imagine working with JB? Lol moving on..... unlike the Euro

Based on the early 12Z Euro maps, it is unlikely that this run will get close to the SE US.
Would not be surprised to see it a little further west then it's 0z run however, which in reality could occur and still not get close to the SE US

Now that you mention it I do vaguely recall those tweets, although I don't recall reading that many of them....maybe just comments on here. Yeah not trying to derail the thread but can you imagine working with JB? Lol moving on..... unlike the Euro

There was a misinterpretation of one of those tweets as some thought that Ryan was taking a shot at JB but he actually wasn't and clarified that he wasn't.

Meanwhile, later maps agree about Jose likely missing the SE US though not as far offshore as the 0Z Euro and it is moving very slowly

There was a misinterpretation of one of those tweets as some thought that Ryan was taking a shot at JB but he actually wasn't and clarified that he wasn't.

Meanwhile, later maps agree about Jose likely missing the SE US though not as far offshore as the 0Z Euro and it is moving very slowly
^^This I do recall now....

So you got maps? What hour? Tropical Tidbits is @48 and on Weatherbell stuck @42

^^This I do recall now....

So you got maps? What hour? Tropical Tidbits is @48 and on Weatherbell stuck @42
Delete this if appropriate, and I don't want to start a conversation that goes nowhere!
There were a number of subtle tweets going back 6- 8 weeks; of course the big one was publicly "misinterpreted" - that's how a company store maintains its public facade ...

Correct me if I'm wrong this is a decent shift west....no?
ecmwf_mslp_uv850_seus_5.png

Back