• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Happy Mothers Day!

ghost1

Reaction score
To all you moms out there... ya'll feed us... take care of us... counsel us... straighten us out when we need it... and Love us unconditionally. If you still have your Mom... make sure you see her or contact her today and tell her how much you care. I wish I could still see and talk to mine

To all you moms out there... ya'll feed us... take care of us... counsel us... straighten us out when we need it... and Love us unconditionally. If you still have your Mom... make sure you see her or contact her today and tell her how much you care. I wish I could still see and talk to mine
God knows where I would be without my mom. Only reason I’m sane and strong through all I have gone through this past year. On top of that she had to tolerate my bs too. I honestly don’t even know what I could possibly do to get begin to make it up to her and thank her

Back