Learning Global Warming facts and fiction

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That technology is thousands of years if not millions ahead of us. They have been trying to back engineer it since the 1940s and they haven't got very far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Wow
Reactions: Bham 99
I would be like use giving a cave man an iPhone 13 Pro Max. He would figure how to use it but have no clue how it works.

What happened in here . @BHS1975 why you so willing to believe the government about global warming but somehow believe at the same time we have a shadow government hiding stuff from us that can’t be trusted . huhhhhhhhhhhhh . What hoops did your brain hop through to get here ?

I would be like use giving a cave man an iPhone 13 Pro Max. He would figure how to use it but have no clue how it works.

Might I suggest

Reactions: NoSnowATL
What happened in here . @BHS1975 why you so willing to believe the government about global warming but somehow believe at the same time we have a shadow government hiding stuff from us that can’t be trusted . huhhhhhhhhhhhh . What hoops did your brain hop through to get here ?

This is what happens when you take drugs. You go from arguing about polar bears drowning, to screaming were all gonna die, to commie aliens taking us in their UFO's to a plant called Zulton.

I joke, but in all serious @BHS1975 you alright man?

How old are you BHS? Do you still live at home? Let me guess, you don't believe there is a God either and that humans were placed here by an Alien race who built the Pyramids and taught Egyptians math and science. Also you think mankind can halt Climate Change by getting rid of fossil fuels which inevitably (sooner rather than later) will lead to the collapse of western civilization, or maybe this is just what you are hoping for? Oh the the Hockey stick by Mann is a fraud and has been debunked over and over and he has lost every case he has taken to trial against skeptics. Excuse me, I have to finish this because I am ready to beam up now

This is what happens when you take drugs. You go from arguing about polar bears drowning, to screaming were all gonna die, to commie aliens taking us in their UFO's to a plant called Zulton.

I joke, but in all serious @BHS1975 you alright man?

I'm fine. Just have an open mind and seeking the truth. Seems like most folks don't.

Yeah the PV at 10/30/50mb is on the other side with a dominating pacific trough, really isn’t global warming it’s just a combination of things that could allow for some really warm temps, I’ve been seeing GW being thrown around for the pattern but there’s something responsible for it (as there usually is)
At the end of the day yes there is a weather explanation but global warming makes the warms warmer and the colds less cold .. a slow increase of averages over time .. yes weather will still be weather and there will always be a cause for day to day weather but that weather is getting progressively warmer as the years progress and we’re seeing constant record warm months and way above normal temps because our averages are based on a time where it was cooler.. our averages will conTinue to rise along with our snow averages continuing to fall (ours changed from 4 inches to 3 inches I believe like last year) this is global warming

Status
Not open for further replies.