• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Learning Global Warming facts and fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
And free up the alien technology that governments and corporations are hiding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol time to get woke.

Yeah ok, you kinda lost me with the civilizations on other planets, life dies out and comes back over and over, alien technology, some rectum planet.... Idk man thought we were just discussing AGW in here

Read up on Eric Davis. Very important figure in the field of meta materials. There's a reason he doesn't pop up in the google search. You gotta dig for it.

Just saying the government is hiding TONs of stuff from us that would make your head pop.

They are 100 percent at fault for the mess we are in and they don't want a revolt on their hands.

And it's not really the government that's in control. It's a shadow government made up of privileged elites who could give 3 sh*ts about us.

Look up Gary McKinnon who hacked into NASA and found a list of off world officers among other things. Also very revealing.

Oh and can't forget Bob Lazar who 100 percent telling the truth and he would be gone if he didn't have his ace in the hole with his stash of Moscovium 299 AKA element 115.

And it's not really the government that's in control. It's a shadow government made up of privileged elites who could give 3 sh*ts about us.

You sound like a trumper. Could it be????????

You wouldn't be able to spot them anyway as they are hybridized and look like everyone else except for their slightly odd behavior.

BTW anyone playing the Battlefield 2042 Beta? Pretty damn awesome. Needs a lot more optimization though.

So you are a Alien? 011000110110ejrjvkk$^&B*BVc69

So I suppose you think the "tic tac" ufos that the Navy has been having run ins with is not Alien? If that's the case we are about get owned by the commies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back