• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Learning Global Warming facts and fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must fix this before it’s too late!! ….and too hot to do anything about it. The time is now

I use to enjoy being out in the summer, whether by the pool, yard work, grilling out, drinking, or anything else. It’s almost too hot for mankind now in the summer.

Av, you and I agree with most everything in the political thread. Labeling us "Deniers" can be easily turned around to "Alarmists". Just saying. ?‍♂️

We must fix this before it’s too late!! ….and too hot to do anything about it. The time is now

I use to enjoy being out in the summer, whether by the pool, yard work, grilling out, drinking, or anything else. It’s almost too hot for mankind now in the summer.
I haven't heard any sensible solutions for starters. I also haven't seen anybody conclusively show the degree to which our activities have impacted/are impacting the climate. Simply saying we ARE having an impact is not enough.

All I have really heard is years and years of doomsday predictions that have yet to come true. The terminology gets magically changed when a prediction doesn't come to fruition, and the timetable moves again.

On top of all of that, virtually none of the major proponents of massive change to how we live lead by example. If you believed something so strongly, you wouldn't just preach about it; you'd live it, in plain site for everyone to see.

I haven't heard any sensible solutions for starters. I also haven't seen anybody conclusively show the degree to which our activities have impacted/are impacting the climate. Simply saying we ARE having an impact is not enough.

All I have really heard is years and years of doomsday predictions that have yet to come true. The terminology gets magically changed when a prediction doesn't come to fruition, and the timetable moves again.

On top of all of that, virtually none of the major proponents of massive change to how we live lead by example. If you believed something so strongly, you wouldn't just preach about it; you'd live it, in plain site for everyone to see.

He traded in his Jeep for a Ford Fiesta. I commend that if that's his conviction. Myself, I traded my Honda Civic for a GMC Terrain. Much safer and very luxurious.

What puzzles me is the sheer amount of issues that gets attributed to "climate change". Too hot? Too cold? Too wet or too dry? Too many canes or not enough it's climate change! Get off fossil fuels now or die. Oh and why is that everytime the word "consensus" is used it's always 97%? I'll start getting concerned about sea level rise when the rich liberal elitist that push this sh*t start selling their beach front castles

He traded in his Jeep for a Ford Fiesta. I commend that if that's his conviction. Myself, I traded my Honda Civic for a GMC Terrain. Much safer and very luxurious.
True. But I don't mean Avalanche. He's good. I mean the rich powerful people that have 5 houses and fly around on private jets lecturing everyone else.

True. But I don't mean Avalanche. He's good. I mean the rich powerful people that have 5 houses and fly around on private jets lecturing everyone else.
I’d love an oceanfront home personally, and I don’t have the slightest clue if oceans will expand or recede. It’s obvious the “follow the science” crowd ignores their own warnings, so it looks like BS to me. But it damn sure is hot this summer.

I’m kind of playing “devil’s adv” here. My fiesta is a result of me wanting something different than my Jeep, now I’m ready to revert back. I just like letting the liberals know I’m doing a better job than they are with their own concerns ie they are flying jets around while I’m driving a 36mpg car, and I’m not even preaching “climate change”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back