• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why I'm not worring/focusing on the temps is because that second system is beyond hr 192. Yes, the system shows up before hr 192 on the GFS but as the system pushes east it is beyond hr 192. The GFS loses resolution beyond hr. 192! Temps will change every run.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
it's not even close temp wise. it's one thing if it was showing upper 30, then yeah wouldn't worry. but it's in the 50s and 60s big difference

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Its only the GFS that was close temps wise, and even then it was 40s.

And its the GFS on its own right now, just about everything else suggests that the issue in Alaska is going to come true, and if so, its forget about it here.

The reason why I'm not worring/focusing on the temps is because that second system is beyond hr 192. Yes, the system shows up before hr 192 on the GFS but as the system pushes east it is beyond hr 192. The GFS loses resolution beyond hr. 192! Temps will change every run.

While I'm hoping you are right...As Charlie has pointed out there is very little if any support at this time for this 2nd system to bring anything wintery to most in the SE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, if my prediction comes true, just thank me later lol. If my prediction doesn't come true that's okay too. So far, I've been correct about a storm showing up after the first system. My timing is a little off from what the GFS is showing but still, my prediction is coming true so far with the storm signal.

Well, if my prediction comes true, just thank me later lol. If my prediction doesn't come true that's okay too. So far, I've been correct about a storm showing up after the first system. My timing is a little off from what the GFS is showing but still, my prediction is coming true so far with the storm signal.

I think everyone on here can agree that we love anyone and everyone to contribute meaningful information to the board.. but you reminding us that you might or might not be right every 10 minutes is getting annoying. Just keep it to analysis rather than so much tooting of your own horn. Especially since everything is a dumpster fire right now and your original guesses have been somewhat off.

Cross-Posting Storm5's video. 8PM EST. 7PM Central! You guys are gonna poop if he announces some things I think he may.

I think everyone on here can agree that we love anyone and everyone to contribute meaningful information to the board.. but you reminding us that you might or might not be right every 10 minutes is getting annoying. Just keep it to analysis rather than so much tooting of your own horn. Especially since everything is a dumpster fire right now and your original guesses have been somewhat off.
Well, I compare past model runs and I analyze with newer data. That's probably why it sounds like I might or might not be right every 10 mins. If a member asks me a question. I'm going to answer it back with my opinion. We all have different opinions and I'm just sharing my opinions like every one else here.

The new GFS coming in looks like the high is about 5mb stronger in the west as the second system forms. The first system is a total early phase and cut though (in fact, the secondary never really forms)

Cross-Posting Storm5's video. 8PM EST. 7PM Central! You guys are gonna poop if he announces some things I think he may.

Shawn - I'll be on a Skype with Tokyo then - is there/will there be a link to watch a replay?
Phil

2nd wave is too warm for majority of us.

Shawn - I'll be on a Skype with Tokyo then - is there/will there be a link to watch a replay?
Phil
I think you can go back and watch FB live videos later, but not totally sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back