• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry February 19-21, 2020 Winter Storm

I wouldn’t even be bothered by that rain snow line ... it will wiggle and move until we get to the now casting stage the key here is that a significant widespread winter storm threat is upon us ... this feels odd .. rip the grocery stores late tomorrow and Thursday I bet

Better run for the foothills and triad. Doesn’t mean if right tho gotta blend in the other garbage to avoid wish casting.

I wouldn’t even be bothered by that rain snow line ... it will wiggle and move until we get to the now casting stage the key here is that a significant widespread winter storm threat is upon us ... this feels odd .. rip the grocery stores late tomorrow and Thursday I bet
Ehh we are still almost two days away. That is unfortunately plenty of time for it to creep north. I have been screwed many a times. Hoping for the best for y’all!

Sorry if you're close to that line 48 hrs out you need to be bothered a little, especially with a coastal now forming, it would go against all odds to not wiggle NW some. Take it from many years experience

It’s gonna be hard to get anything over 1-2 inches in the upstate. Soundings are border line rain/snow/sleet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s gonna be hard to get anything over 1-2 inches in the upstate. Soundings are border line rain/snow/sleet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Surprisingly it didn’t look good early on but the run finished around 4-6 inches along and north of 85 from Greenville East. You cut that in half and it’s still a solid 2-4 swath.

Back