• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Feb 26-29 snow showers/clippers

654819c96e692be0a3b4bdd5a9f3ad5e.jpg

Some of the snow in Maggie Valley. Fun day came down heavy. Wondering if we get some more tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really hoping some of that precipitation in Tennessee can hold together down my way later tonight. Temperature here is dropping steadily and already down to 34. Maybe I can sneak in some flakes.

I'll keep you posted on what we see in Chattanooga as this next wave rolls in. Does look rather good on radar and the NWS recently put out a special weather statement for up to 1/2" here.
Yeah the way its moving, it will come directly over me

I'll keep you posted on what we see in Chattanooga as this next wave rolls in. Does look rather good on radar and the NWS recently put out a special weather statement for up to 1/2" here.
I'm worried it's going to be mostly rain, and never get cold enough.

FFC had a low of 35 here for tonight. Right now it is 32.0 and still dropping. Looks like any returns on radar are still about 60-90 minutes from here. Holding out hope that I will see some flakes tonight!

FFC had a low of 35 here for tonight. Right now it is 32.0 and still dropping. Looks like any returns on radar are still about 60-90 minutes from here. Holding out hope that I will see some flakes tonight!
weird, it's 41 at Chattanooga's airport.

Back