• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Fantasy Football

Right now, draft is set for Wed. Sept. 4 @ 6:30 PM CDT. Regular snake draft with random draft order. The league is set up for 10 teams and we currently have 4...so if you wanna play, click the link in first post. Scoring will be full point PPR with bonuses for long TD's and rushing/receiving yards > 100 and passing yards > 300. Once you sign up, you can see the scoring settings.

Right now, draft is set for Wed. Sept. 4 @ 6:30 PM CDT. Regular snake draft with random draft order. The league is set up for 10 teams and we currently have 4...so if you wanna play, click the link in first post. Scoring will be full point PPR with bonuses for long TD's and rushing/receiving yards > 100 and passing yards > 300. Once you sign up, you can see the scoring settings.
A lot of point categories differ from default. Almost all of them were changed, will be a high scoring league for sure.

A lot of point categories differ from default. Almost all of them were changed, will be a high scoring league for sure.
Yes, makes it interesting. I wish I could make it where every week, you play against your opponent and the league median. To do that it would cost $ to upgrade to Commissioner +. Not worth it for a "just for fun" league.

Reactions: SD
I've never played in a fantasy football league but I am thinking about throwing my hat into the ring. One of my brothers plays every year and I could always get advice from him if I need it.
Come on wit' yo bad self!

Still need 5 more teams. I am positive there are at least 5 sports nerds on this board that have time to dedicate to a fantasy football draft.

One more....One more....One more! We've got 9. Who is brave enough to be number 10?

Back