• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fantasy football

The Daily waivers stuff is crazy. To help out my league mates, make sure to drop a player on game day instead of submit waiver claim, otherwise they will lock you in on your bench.

Agree, the daily waivers are crazy, I'm used to Tuesday deadline with Wednesday pickups, after that it is fair game to add/drop until Sunday.

Not going to lie I screwed up in the daily waivers ill see if I can fix that if I can't my bad

Not going to lie I screwed up in the daily waivers ill see if I can fix that if I can't my bad

At this stage I would take it to a vote before making any further changes.

While complicated, it’s dynamic and I kinda like it.

Reactions: SD
Yeah it's just different, I'm not whining, it was my fault for not understanding. The surprise inactives are going to get people sometimes but meh that's always part of it.

The Daily waivers stuff is crazy. To help out my league mates, make sure to drop a player on game day instead of submit waiver claim, otherwise they will lock you in on your bench.

I feel your pain lol. I tried the 2-step process of dropping a player 1st to clear a bench slot, and then adding a player figuring they would process overnight and be available on my roster for Monday...but that didn't work either.

Players must be added to a roster by 11:59 PM, PT Sunday to be eligible for the current game week

So, with the league waiver settings, it appears that rosters are essentially locked on Saturday night.

I feel your pain lol. I tried the 2-step process of dropping a player 1st to clear a bench slot, and then adding a player figuring they would process overnight and be available on my roster for Monday...but that didn't work either.

Players must be added to a roster by 11:59 PM, PT Sunday to be eligible for the current game week

So, with the league waiver settings, it appears that rosters are essentially locked on Saturday night.
I can change this if you guys want me to

I can change this if you guys want me to

I'm fine either way. We should probably vote on it though. Leaving it as is does add the element of rolling the dice with players listed as questionable, game-time decisions, etc. My fault for having a team full of triage patients lol

Back