• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably the only person here who wants no rain till after thanksgiving. Bone dry is fine by me. My local reporting station almost broke all time rainfall records 3 out of the last 4 years. I'm good with dry during the hunting season.
Yeah you're probably right. We need rain at least here. Everything looks bad. As I've said, the weeds in the yard are crispy and dead. The trees are definitely dropping due to drought. We've lost our rainfall excess here due to the dry weather.

Yeah you're probably right. We need rain at least here. Everything looks bad. As I've said, the weeds in the yard are crispy and dead. The trees are definitely dropping due to drought. We've lost our rainfall excess here due to the dry weather.

Yeah we have some leaf dropping. We had a few inches from Dorian but nothing since. I welcome it this time of year. No mosquitoes and no dragging deer theough ankle deep water.

You don’t want a wet grassy weedy ground before winter weather. Dry drought is better for accumulation.

giphy.gif

Was supposed to have 40% chance of storms this afternoon with wedge front, blah, blah, blah, AFD update removed any chances of precip outside the mountains!! We fooking rock!!

4 more days of 90 or above and we are #1 in Atlanta. The following winter were awesome. Who can’t forget winter of 2012 and 2017. Epic winters!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy the outflow from everyone else's storms felt good at least. Will finish September without a drop of rain. Pic to prove it. Straight desert. Screenshot_20190930-184948_Gallery.jpg

The MLB regular season story in the NL this year was about how you can't judge a book by the start outside of the Dodgers. Nationals had a horrible start and went on to win 93 games, Braves had a fairly non-descript start and then turned it on June 1st, Cardinals the same with a non-descript start, turned it on after the break.

Then you have the Phillies tailing off hard (and I'll admit that McCutchen gave them more than expected, his loss was apparently a huge blow all around), the Rockies being mediocre but they fell off a cliff, and then the Pirates seemed like they'd be an issue...however they crashed hard and had all those locker room issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back