• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GW thread is a hoot, but let’s focus on the most important part of today: willing the Tarheels into beating the snot out of Clemsux

When does phases 8 and 1 of the MJO start correlating to cool weather instead of HOT HOT HOT? It seems that's the phases where it's going to want to camp out this year.
Second half of oct into November as wavelengths start to more resemble winter

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'll be honest, when I saw the global warming arguments, my instant thought was about how I'm not far out from attending school at all and might have to go back (although maybe a decade or so from being taught about astronomy, although I find it interesting) and I don't remember a lot of what I was taught besides the field I want to be in because that was what I was most recently in school for.

My second thought was how the sun is going to make this planet not compatible with life eventually, although all of us will be dead by then as it will be a long time from now.

My third thought is while I'm not a climate change denier (I rarely go in the thread though), can we all agree that we're just guessing through statistical models of how much is it through man made and how much of it is just through natural ways?

...oh my

I got burned badly last year by talking smack about them but I don't think Clemson is as legit as they were last year.

Now watch them play up to their expectations and just stomp Alabama again in the playoff. :\ (I'm now on them with the majority of my hate and jealousy)

Also I know people hate Notre Dame and want them to be bad haha but they're a good team, sorry to say.

...oh my

I got burned badly last year by talking smack about them but I don't think Clemson is as legit as they were last year.

Now watch them play up to their expectations and just stomp Alabama again in the playoff. :\ (I'm now on them with the majority of my hate and jealousy)

Also I know people hate Notre Dame and want them to be bad haha but they're a good team, sorry to say.
Lady, I dislike Clemson, but I graduated ND ... wanna split the difference?

Lady, I dislike Clemson, but I graduated ND ... wanna split the difference?

Well for this year just like 2017, I'm required to act neutral about ND or more silently root for them to look good. I actually was replying to cd2play without the quote on that one.

I wanted Clemson to lose, but they have a golden horseshoe stuck up their butt.

...oh my

Roll tide!

The GW thread is a hoot, but let’s focus on the most important part of today: willing the Tarheels into beating the snot out of Clemsux

How did that work out for ya? Seriously though; Carolina played their butts off. Gave Clemson all they could handle. Clemson better find that gear they found after game four last year and find it fast. I don’t know if they’ll be number one after yesterday’s performance. I’m not a UNC fan, but I’m glad to see Mack Brown back and to see the energy that having him as head coach again has done to revitalize the Tar Heel contingent. I pull for UNC when they’re not playing Clemson. I truly hope that Mack gets them back to where they were when he left in 1997.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back