• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is it such a satisfying feeling to do something so bad as scratch the inside of your ears.

I've been a good girl and kept my ears open for a couple months but I'm not sure how long that's going to last. Maybe when I'm at occupational health next week I should also request to get them flushed before I block them again.
Huh?

Is this record hot weather into September the new norm these days? Sure seems that way.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Is it even possible to get cold fronts coming from the N/NW like they used to ? Seems like the only way to get a cool down these days is to get a backdoor front.

Much more comfortable than I was last night, at least for now. Ears aren't itching and it feels comfortable in the room I'm sitting in.

I think NOAA should consider adding May and Sept to met. summer and reduce met. fall/spring to just 2 months each.
I agree. It seems like it stays hot up thru October here and starts to heat back up sometimes as early as March. Not a fan of it at all.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Once the cold comes I think many will be satisfied Especially how hot it's been here. I've seen warm Septembers and followed by a cold and snowy winter for many. Just because we're hot now doesn't mean our winter will suck. If I can score one time this year than I'm happy

Once the cold comes I think many will be satisfied Especially how hot it's been here. I've seen warm Septembers and followed by a cold and snowy winter for many. Just because we're hot now doesn't mean our winter will suck. If I can score one time this year than I'm happy

I’ve been saying this every since my wedding day 9 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back