• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand corrected, it’s finally raining. The fact that it took so long to come in still annoys the crap out of me. The first storm literally danced right around me to the north and west but since then more heavy rain has developed a couple miles east of me.??

Y’all ain’t gonna believe this shitto. I was cutting my grass yesterday and heard a loud bang under my mower deck. Didn’t think anything of it. This morning I was running the vacuum behind my dresser and noticed a hole in my sheet rock. Apparently I ran over a golf ball with the blade and it rocketed it THROUGH my siding, THROUGH the insulated barrier, THROUGH my insulation, and THROUGH my sheet rock inside. Callaway. I’ll be a son of a -----
Whoa!!! You just discovered another deadly weapon, dang hate it happened but would've been cool on slow mo video. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Whoa!!! You just discovered another deadly weapon, dang hate it happened but would've been cool on slow mo video. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I had sheet rock on my pillow on the other side of the room.. Had to have been moving at least 150mph. Maybe more? I mean I’m confident I can’t tee up a golf ball and hit it through my house and my swing speed is 110’ish.. (edit: 100mph swing speed equals 150 ball speed) That thing could have been moving 200+ easily. Never heard of such. Everybody at Home Depot was like “wait, what?”

I had sheet rock on my pillow on the other side of the room.. Had to have been moving at least 150mph. Maybe more? I mean I’m confident I can’t tee up a golf ball and hit it through my house and my swing speed is 110’ish.. (edit: 100mph swing speed equals 150 ball speed) That thing could have been moving 200+ easily. Never heard of such. Everybody at Home Depot was like “wait, what?”
Let me know what time to be there, we can have a contest! I bet I can put some drives through your sheet rock!!
Also, how are you cutting grass when there’s no rain??

Let me know what time to be there, we can have a contest! I bet I can put some drives through your sheet rock!!
Also, how are you cutting grass when there’s no rain??
I have no idea but it was one high and I just cut it 2-3 weeks ago

Lukewarm take...

Tua good.

But all 4 of those receivers are freaking unreal. Outside of Waddle, they are like hybrids of Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley. Insane speed, physicality, and size. Jeudy is going to be a top 15 draft pick and the 1st receiver off the board himself in April next year.

That's it. That's the take.

Georgia has had pretty good wideouts, but until this year, the top guys aren't comparable to what Alabama had last year and this year. This year kinda is. Pickens is a freshman but he might be a star already with how much Fromm is trying to go to him, and that's not normal with Kirby. Blaylock has looked great himself too, and that pairs with DRob and Cager.

why is it such a satisfying feeling to do something so bad as scratch the inside of your ears.

I've been a good girl and kept my ears open for a couple months but I'm not sure how long that's going to last. Maybe when I'm at occupational health next week I should also request to get them flushed before I block them again.

Wondering how much the almost scalding hot Atlantic water is contributing to this apparent lifetime SER?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back