• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Eta

With Eta expected to crawl W or NW over the next 36 hours, I expect the radar-estimated rainfall totals with the upslope enhancement to be off the charts, maybe even Harvey-esque

100 percent Agree... he has no clue

You don’t have to agree with him but suggesting he has “no clue” is an insult. He happens to be one of the best meteorologist out there. Most likely, if this storm does affect the US. It won’t be that strong. The GoM is cooler now, not to mention it is going to be passing over Cuba’s mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don’t have to agree with him but suggesting he has “no clue” is an insult. He happens to be one of the best meteorologist out there. Most likely, if this storm does affect the US. It won’t be that strong. The GoM is cooler now, not to mention it is going to be passing over Cuba’s mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We don't know where it's going yet. I still has to get back over water and how fast that happens is unknown. Point being, Brad doesn't know a thing about where it's going, how strong it will be, and when it'll get to the US if it does indeed so he should not be making statements like that. He's already had controversy over his tropical comments already this season. And he has not done that well forecasting the TCs this season either. That's not speaking bad on a meteorologist, that's just pointing out the obvious right now.

Euro near the southern tip of Florida on Monday then west across the Gulf

GFS near Florida Sunday then along the NE Gulf Coast Monday and Tuesday going into the Panhandle

HWRF near Miami Saturday Night then up the Florida East Coast Sunday

GFS near Florida Sunday then along the NE Gulf Coast Monday and Tuesday going into the Panhandle

Euro would be a problem

All models getting this north faster too aren't they?

Back