• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to say it, but thank you to everyone for the prayers. I’ve said it before, but I’m not a religious person and the caring that all of you have shown to me was (and is) amazing. I want to thank each and everyone one of you for the prayers. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heathen heart.

Forgot to say it, but thank you to everyone for the prayers. I’ve said it before, but I’m not a religious person and the caring that all of you have shown to me was (and is) amazing. I want to thank each and everyone one of you for the prayers. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heathen heart.
Care is a special form of prayer ... we Catholics call it a "cardinal work of mercy" ... fancy way of saying ... love you and care, Brother! Glad prayers are answered!

There’s been a lot of china hate but USA is also telling people to not get tested if their symptoms are mild. I’m with Bill Gates and giving China some benefit of the doubt on all this .

Seriously? ?‍♂️

1585176878477.png

A lot quieter in here today. Probably virus news fatigue.

This has all been like watching a disaster in slow motion. Other disasters hit, and then you start recovery. But this one is taking so long to get to the peak before recovery starts. It's a bit surreal, and I hope we never witness another one like this in our lifetimes.

NYC alone accounts for 30% of all US cases. NY state and NJ are well over 50%. Density is having a crazy effect on the spread.
Unscientific, but ... look at many of the hot-spots (including my beloved per capita Gainesviile) and compare to where the homeless/migrant/transient population centers are ...

A lot quieter in here today. Probably virus news fatigue.

This has all been like watching a disaster in slow motion. Other disasters hit, and then you start recovery. But this one is taking so long to get to the peak before recovery starts. It's a bit surreal, and I hope we never witness another one like this in our lifetimes.
I know. I just get tired and worried thinking about this going on without end. It is a test of endurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back