• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why you need to eat at home lol...that store was BUSY could have thousands of cases now just in that community. Drive through doesn’t make sense to me...

I will admit I went to KFC tonight because I could not find chicken in the store for days despite being home to Tyson Foods Chicken Plant

Well, in this case the connection is not “work related.”
Yea it’s just too risky..anyone could cough at the pickup window and catch it and spread it I’m sure it’s Happening somewhere

Brand new virus stops the world. 3 months later, we have a cure. Sure thing, buddy.
Jury is out. See where she heads next few days. Its the only bullet we have right now. Might as well take a shot. Will find out if its a rubber one or the real deal here soon. If it saves 1 life it was worth it.

There was a third major failure - the original failure of the Beijing government, which destroyed data and lied to the CDC as well as the WHO. As late as mid-January, the Chinese were giving false info to WHO about H2H transmission.

View attachment 37363

You know there is a fourth one too. The WHO going into China and saying they could not find evidence more than 1% asymptomatic cases, despite the Cruise ship data. That one was a flat out lie.

It’s a drug that has been used to treat Malaria. Downside is that it will be 8-10 months to get really out to pubic and to vaccinate. But..... it has serious side effects with certain drugs.
Also footnotes
Now that this virus has been treated with 5 drugs that I have read about. It will mutate again. Plus this has only been given to people who were tested positive. As someone said Kinda like tamiflu. So it’s not a vaccination. That we still have to figure out. A possibility of yearly battle like the flu.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wifes work has now placed a temp checker at the main entrance. Its gated rich folks nursing home/assisted living center. Any fever and you cant get on the premises.

Friends of ours works at Kennesaw says you can't be tested unless your admitted to the hospital

Had 7 different times national guard few over today

It’s a drug that has been used to treat Malaria. Downside is that it will be 8-10 months to get really out to pubic and to vaccinate. But..... it has serious side effects with certain drugs.
Also footnotes
Now that this virus has been treated with 5 drugs that I have read about. It will mutate again. Plus this has only been given to people who were tested positive. As someone said Kinda like tamiflu. So it’s not a vaccination. That we still have to figure out. A possibility of yearly battle like the flu.

Another drug they are getting results with from Japan. Let's hope they unlock some treatment options so we can either slow or better yet stop this bastsrd in its tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back