• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad you think it’s a fair feeling. My own d*** family just keeps telling me that people have it worse, so basically what I’m going through is not valid, but whatever I guess. It sucks so bad I finally got my life going in a really positive direction just for it to crash & burn. Waves of hopelessness and anxiety attacks, tired of this s***

Sorry to hear about the tough times, it’s completely normal to feel that way when something like this happens. A ton of people are getting hit hard by this right now but hopefully the light at the end of the tunnel will come soon and you can get back in the right direction. Don’t give up, life is full of obstacles and setbacks, just keep pushing towards your goals and make sure to have a good support group to help you make it through these times.

Agree, we should have had a plan to try and do just that, instead we struggle to test just the sick to confirm, my wife works at a doctors office they have zero test, they were told last Friday by the CDC they would be getting 3 test this week, still have not seen any.

The social distancing will help some but until we can accurately and reliably identify those that carry the virus and get them quarantined it will continue to spread.

The failure in my opinion isn't having the test. They are slow to send them out because they know and have known that it's futile with the number of asymptomatic cases, the insane number of cold like cases and the fact that allergy season is upon us.

No, they failed in Washington State by not catching the first few light cases. If this is as infective as said, three weeks and it's over and too late. SK stopped it because something like half of their cases went back to that church.

The two failures were Washington State and whoever failed to cut traffic from Italy.

I’m glad you think it’s a fair feeling. My own d*** family just keeps telling me that people have it worse, so basically what I’m going through is not valid, but whatever I guess. It sucks so bad I finally got my life going in a really positive direction just for it to crash & burn. Waves of hopelessness and anxiety attacks, tired of this s***
This should help. It has carried me for years. A wise man once said:

“The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.” -Marcel Pagnol

How many Democrats in DC have the virus or are suspected to have it?

Friend sounds like you have a lot on your mind. Try calling this number. Might help to vent, express yourself. Seriously give a shot.
(877) 870-4673

What could be the exciting FDA news coming out tommorow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back