• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but the virus lies dormant in you after but can cause future underlying health issues like autoimmune disorders, cancer, and swelling of the liver/spleen
You have it rest of your life,dormant. Over 95% of people carry it. Some it fkares up into mono,some may never have the mono,but still carry the virus

You have it rest of your life,dormant. Over 95% of people carry it. Some it fkares up into mono,some may never have the mono,but still carry the virus

Yeah, mine just recently flared up, and doctors were assuming it was influenza, then a sinus infection, than a severe sinus infection, and while anti biotics helped, it never really went away, then they did bloodwork and found that it’s been in my system, but it was flaring up, and my meh immune system doesn’t help with the flare up issue

No one will like the discussion that is incoming, but it is incoming.

edit: Why aren’t links showing like like they did?

Sheash I missed this part.

Edit: This is the unsolved riddle of why Italy is in the shape its in. While 50% of the deaths can be attributed to having three existing conditions. How much hospital care and equipment is used on these people to try to save them.

The Rome-based institute has examined medical records of about 18% of the country’s coronavirus fatalities, finding that just three victims, or 0.8% of the total, had no previous pathology. Almost half of the victims suffered from at least three prior illnesses and about a fourth had either one or two previous conditions.

More than 75% had high blood pressure, about 35% had diabetes and a third suffered from heart disease.

Last edited:
You're not listening to reason and you've got your head up your ass if you think people are going to live forever. That kind of pie in the sky denial is why the world is in a panic. Grow a pair.
Posts like this should be erased if other less offensive posts are removed. This isn't helpful and not appropriate

Is there an unhealthier species on the planet other than the American citizenry?

I think I read recently that Mexico “bests” us in obesity now, but that’s probably about it. That was one of the most shocking aspects of my visit to Japan a couple years ago - almost no one was overweight!

I wouldn’t be that harsh but I agree and I understand your point. My guess is that most of these same older persons that have died would have died if they had the flu. It’s not a popular opinion in here but it is a possibility. Lots of research will be done after this brief outbreak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brief outbreak? I hope you are right.

It’s also fair to note that most elderly people have some sort of comorbidities, even if they’re mild. And we already knew the vast majority of the death toll was among the elderly.

Omg ya'll- I feel like an 8 year old I'm so excited... Kona Ice is rolling out the trucks and will be in my subdivision tomorrow! They do a lot around here with the schools, rec sports so I know they are going to be hurting. Now I just need food trucks to start making rounds even if it's just once a week.

Omg ya'll- I feel like an 8 year old I'm so excited... Kona Ice is rolling out the trucks and will be in my subdivision tomorrow! They do a lot around here with the schools, rec sports so I know they are going to be hurting. Now I just need food trucks to start making rounds even if it's just once a week.
I approve of this plan!

This whole job thing is starting to turn into an anxiety fest. I can't really train anymore as a trainer and my future at the restaurant I work at looks uncertain with few hours this week and zero-hours next week with the same 4 people working all week.

No sports, no jobs, criminals being released out of jail.... Crime is about to soar to levels we havent seen in quite sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back