• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people just understood what to do, most of this wouldn't be AS big an issue. Since I got locked out of this thread 1 time already I just wont respond to anybody that doesn't want to hear what I say which is fine. Staying in is smart. Not panicking is smart. Looking at the big picture in a positive light is smart. Any guys and girls on here who served know exactly what I am saying. You can only control what you do and that's it. Lots of people obviously don't trust government to handle this. Well they had better on this one because these closures are warranted due to the fact that some people (mainly young people) just don't get it. They don't understand or have patience for some reason. I know there are a lot of young people here. If you are doing the right things that's great. Not trying to single anybody out because they aren't the only ones but you made a very good point. Some americans just haven't experienced anything of this magnitude in their lifetime. We are going to get through it fine. I just hope as a silver lining that people learn from this and use the experience in the future to guide them.....
Probably the first time I can say we agree totally.

GA cases by county with 3+ cases as of noon today: keep in mind that this is still with limited testing

Cases by County
Fulton
Cobb
Bartow
DeKalb
Cherokee
Fayette
Gwinnett
Dougherty
Clayton
Floyd
Lowndes
Clarke
Gordon
Newton
Hall
Coweta
Paulding

F4ACA3C6-257D-44F0-B905-506DDE832F23.jpeg

427221266d5ee0c9d86679eb724c0566.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When they report a "case", what do they mean? Are these people admitted to hospitals? Are these positive tests? What counts as a case?
That is confirmed cases. For instance, at my local hospital there were 10 confirmed cases but 88 possible with 54 of those admitted and awaiting confirmation.

Pray for the 65,000 people in Salt Lake City that just lost power and likely all their food in the fridge. Going to need military help there I’m afraid as it will be difficult to find more food to replace everything.
Need to fix my post..65,000 homes/restaurants/grocery stores out of power. Number does not mean people. That’s much more food spoiled and prob over 100k people idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back