• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by to check out Walmart. Wiped out. No meat or bread. Minimal canned goods. Had milk and eggs so I grabbed some. Also grabbed more apple juice

Stopped by to check out Walmart. Wiped out. No meat or bread. Minimal canned goods. Had milk and eggs so I grabbed some. Also grabbed more apple juice
As much as I hate the idea, they may have to ration sales of certain items. Old folks can't run to the store every morning and wait for the truck.

Well alrighty

Attachments

• 82F04093-6DBE-405C-AA5D-60C742041966.jpeg
    82F04093-6DBE-405C-AA5D-60C742041966.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 74
Same.

Harris Teeter here was noticeably lower in supply but still had all/most brands. I think even if stuff runs out they'd still have beer--just might have to get a brand you don't usually get.

Tito’s Vodka is so good. Only vodka I can drink straight. 420 isn’t bad either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont follow this at all. What do you think we were ignoring back in December? The first US case was January 20th.

Is there any science or doctors recommendatuons you are following to come up with this view? Please do share.
There is an article from the New York Times about flu researchers in Washington state that found the evidence of community spread way before that case. Also, cdc is now researching previously reported flu like illnesses for corona per press conference today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back