• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad passed away this morning after fighting hard for five weeks. He was doing so well, despite numerous health problems, until he got his first Pfizer shot in early April. He got his second one on April 24, and on May 8 he entered the hospital. They never did figure out what caused his sudden onset lung disease and persistent anemia. My mom and I know it was the vaccine. I’m not sure how much better it would have ended up if he actually got Covid, but I feel in my gut that he would have had a better chance at surviving the disease. It will be interesting to learn more about the vaccine’s impacts over the next year or two.
Thanks to all who offered prayers and good wishes a week or two ago when I first mentioned him here.

My dad passed away this morning after fighting hard for five weeks. He was doing so well, despite numerous health problems, until he got his first Pfizer shot in early April. He got his second one on April 24, and on May 8 he entered the hospital. They never did figure out what caused his sudden onset lung disease and persistent anemia. My mom and I know it was the vaccine. I’m not sure how much better it would have ended up if he actually got Covid, but I feel in my gut that he would have had a better chance at surviving the disease. It will be interesting to learn more about the vaccine’s impacts over the next year or two.
Thanks to all who offered prayers and good wishes a week or two ago when I first mentioned him here.
So sorry.

Prayers for you and your family.

I have known more people that have died after getting the shot then actually dying from Covid. Ain’t that some ----.
I think the more stories I hear like this, and reading more and more professors and drs coming out saying if you’d had Covid, you don’t need the vaccine, I now thinking I will pass on getting it.

I think the more stories I hear like this, and reading more and more professors and drs coming out saying if you’d had Covid, you don’t need the vaccine, I now thinking I will pass on getting it.
Every single person that I know that had covid, then got the shot, got terribly sick, sometimes worse than when they had covid.

Every single person that I know that had covid, then got the shot, got terribly sick, sometimes worse than when they had covid.
Out of all of the drs I’ve been going to from gastroenterologist, urologist and cardiologist, my pulmonologist told me the other day that if I got the vaccine I would get sick. She said she knew of none of her patients that got Covid then got vaccine that didn’t get sick. How bad the symptoms would be? No one knows, but still testing positive for antibodies she pretty much guaranteed I’d see a reaction.

Out of all of the drs I’ve been going to from gastroenterologist, urologist and cardiologist, my pulmonologist told me the other day that if I got the vaccine I would get sick. She said she knew of none of her patients that got Covid then got vaccine that didn’t get sick. How bad the symptoms would be? No one knows, but still testing positive for antibodies she pretty much guaranteed I’d see a reaction.
I had covid and I'm not getting the vaccine anytime soon. I get tested for antibodies every 6 weeks anyway. Other types of Corona viruses' antibodies last a lot longer than 6 months more like 2 to 3 years. If the drama police had not blown everything out of proportion from the onset, people might believe things they say now.

…and I know plenty who have had covid and never felt symptoms after the shot, and plenty that have gotten sick that have never had covid. I know this because after I give them their shot, I call them to follow up with their symptoms.

There’s no formula here. It depends on the individual.

…and I know plenty who have had covid and never felt symptoms after the shot, and plenty that have gotten sick that have never had covid. I know this because after I give them their shot, I call them to follow up with their symptoms.

I'm definitely not an anti-vaxxer. I'm just saying what I've observed myself. That's the problem, everybody depends on the government or some "expert" to tell them what to do about everything.

I agree with that completely. Everyone’s body is handling the virus or vaccine differently. It comes down to the decision of do you chance getting potential severe or life threatening symptoms from the vaccine or roll the dice and see if you get the virus for the first time or if your body will protect you from reinfection if you’ve had it and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back