• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another record number of COVID hospitalizations for NC today--871.

$5 hazard pay bill up for NC teachers. Wonder if that would include substitutes? That would pay more than most jobs around here working part time why work at Tyson to help the country

The people who I was exposed to are still pretty sick. It has been about 10 days now since they first developed symptoms and they said it is like the "flu on steroids" with shortness of breath, severe body aches, no taste, fever of 100-101 range, inability to sleep well and that it has been the worst sickness they've ever had. Good news is they aren't bad enough to go to the hospital and should hopefully start recovering soon. So far I and my daughter are symptom free 12 days after exposure so hopefully we stay that way.

The people who I was exposed to are still pretty sick. It has been about 10 days now since they first developed symptoms and they said it is like the "flu on steroids" with shortness of breath, severe body aches, no taste, fever of 100-101 range, inability to sleep well and that it has been the worst sickness they've ever had. Good news is they aren't bad enough to go to the hospital and should hopefully start recovering soon. So far I and my daughter are symptom free 12 days after exposure so hopefully we stay that way.

I have a close friend doing in hospital clinics trials with covid patients and she says average incubation is 5 days. I think she said they see little to no 7+ day infections. Hopefully if you are 12 days you are clear.

I'll feel better if me and everyone in my family gets through the weekend with no symptoms after our vacation. Monday will be 5 days after we get home.

I have a close friend doing in hospital clinics trials with covid patients and she says average incubation is 5 days. I think she said they see little to no 7+ day infections. Hopefully if you are 12 days you are clear.

I'll feel better if me and everyone in my family gets through the weekend with no symptoms after our vacation. Monday will be 5 days after we get home.

Yeah the family I know with it developed symptoms 3-4 days after exposure to it so I think we should be in the clear. We had masks on around them and practiced social distancing as well so I think those safety measures probably have been key in limiting the risk involved.

Hope you and your family stay healthy as well, it sounds like pretty rough stuff when people describe it as the flu on steroids because the flu is pretty tough as it is.

Another record number of COVID hospitalizations for NC today--871.

And we still don't know the demographics of those hospitalized. But I think we can make a pretty good guess based on the numbers we do have.

According to North Carolina's numbers, almost half of all people who have tested positive, 45%, are between 25 and 49. 20% are 24 and under, but people in that age group make up 0% of all deaths.

Just 7% of people with the virus are over 75, but more than 70% of state deaths are in that age group.

Over the past seven days, North Carolina's curve of cases has been just about flat, with an average of 1,227 new cases per day.

The state has pretty much flattened the curve of deaths from the novel coronavirus. Over the past seven days, an average of 15 people per day have lost their lives.

Fascist DeSantis gets no apology. He dropped the ball and now FL will pay the price. Same with AZ etc.

I've been waiting for you to criticize the protesters, looters and rioters for their part in this spike and how they will pay the price too but all I hear is silence... just like the MSM...

I was down at one of the large Atlanta hospitals today and asked about their COVID census. They only have 11 patients currently and no one under investigation for the first time in months.

Brazil reports a worldwide high 49,554 new cases and 1,085 new deaths. The reason why is that Sao Paulo reported 19,085 new cases. I think it was a data bump.

I've been waiting for you to criticize the protesters, looters and rioters for their part in this spike and how they will pay the price too but all I hear is silence... just like the MSM...
Lol good luck. Unless they're Republican.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back