• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is fairly dumb that back on Memorial Day, I remember seeing at least one major news source (I want to say ABC world news but it might have been CNN) showing a shot of the beaches and saying it looks like there's too many people here (it honestly didn't look awful to me though) and now it's crickets with the protests.

I think second widespread lockdown odds aren't very high honestly however unless we start seeing it get really bad with the hospital numbers. We'll know for sure though in about 4-6 weeks, if we don't start getting an uptick there then I think the odds of it are going to diminish.
It is fairly dumb that back on Memorial Day, I remember seeing at least one major news source (I want to say ABC world news but it might have been CNN) showing a shot of the beaches and saying it looks like there's too many people here (it honestly didn't look awful to me though) and now it's crickets with the protests.

I think second widespread lockdown odds aren't very high honestly however unless we start seeing it get really bad with the hospital numbers. We'll know for sure though in about 4-6 weeks, if we don't start getting an uptick there then I think the odds of it are going to diminish.

I had my doubts of there ever being new lockdowns for this. Believe it or not, this was partially based on 1918-9 in Atlanta, when they decided on no 2nd round of lockdowns even with it being worse with the 2nd wave. But I still didn't know. Now, with the massive crowds of the last 11 days? Forget about it! It ain’t happening imo at least in a widespread way.

At this rate hospitalizations are what matters. NC continues to see our plateau a little higher than before which is concerning but still managed for the most part.

We will see what happens after these protests. The countdowns have begun the matches lit and we will see over the next 7 days if it gets bad or not.

I know there are scientific arguments against this. However, my father almost died in October from every symptom of coronavirus so this makes me wonder. He went to the doctor with a fever and they rushed him to the hospital as soon as they took his oxygen levels as he shouldn’t have been alive. He spent three weeks in there and took even more time after that to recover.

I know there are scientific arguments against this. However, my father almost died in October from every symptom of coronavirus so this makes me wonder. He went to the doctor with a fever and they rushed him to the hospital as soon as they took his oxygen levels as he shouldn’t have been alive. He spent three weeks in there and took even more time after that to recover.

Don’t spread conspiracy theories.?

Ok, what changes next that the CV is actually spread by gas?

This is the very same WHO official who claimed as late as Jan. 14th that there was "no sustained human-to-human transmission" going on, so grain of salt for anything she says.

1591646328847.png

Hopefully NC follows NY with region by region shutdowns. Wilkes County shouldn’t cause Elizabeth City NC to be closed. Same for Charlotte causing the OBX to be closed.

An interesting read for the science minded.

Hopefully NC follows NY with region by region shutdowns. Wilkes County shouldn’t cause Elizabeth City NC to be closed. Same for Charlotte causing the OBX to be closed.

We just cant seem to get that hospitalization number back down below 600 for quite some time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back