• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

College Football 2016 Thread

I think the additional troubling information that was found in Freeze's phone records is simply he admitted that he committed multiple NCAA violations.

There are articles out there that said that "Ole Miss knew that Freeze committed the violations but they were going to let him slide until they became public, and once they did he was let go".

What's sad is that Houston Nutt did what the NCAA couldn't do in a matter of a few weeks.

I'm in no way a Canes fan/Homer etc. Fact is I'm a 180 from those types. However at some point possibly as early as this year, no latter than next they will be having 11+win seasons. Richt is killing it recruiting down there and unlike alot of folks in Athens, I think he is a very good coach. UGA is going to continue to get a mouth full of foot with Kirby. If 5 to 7 wins a year aren't your flavor then don't be a Dawg fan.

Even with not so good coaches, Georgia is on a run stretching to 1992 in which every 5 years, they finish in the top 10. You also have to factor in, most coaches have a second year jump. Even if they are not legit, it still happens.

My dad is a non-believer in Smart and he already said that Georgia is likely going 10-2 and depending on the losses has a good shot at heading back to the SECCG.

Back