• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

I used to work outside in the heat when I was 10 - 16 Y/o doing landscaping during the summer days, it’s not that bad, if you can’t handle being in the heat then that’s weaksauce, no cap
?? u have me dead sometimes .. it’s not about being able to handle it lol it’s just not enjoyable to stand outside and just sweat for not doing anything that’s all ??‍♂️

April’s have been colder the last few years tho ngl
I think I mentioned this earlier in March ... I feel like we’ve had cooler late periods of winter and they kind of head into the spring time a lot more as of recently (eh past 5 years or so) it’s an odd observation but I don’t really know if it’s just us getting lucky ( or unlucky however u view ?) or if it’s something more permanent happening with our climate

That’s very very true. We don’t and I’m glad you said that! Yet you insinuated a different average by suggesting we don’t warm up till a certain time, after all we get freezes normally later into April and may apparently ( not you who seems to hint at that) . We can just say somethings out the average , there’s measures of extremes as well!
No what I said was it sure felt like we stayed colder longer. I have many more cold memories from April than warm, it's just like the "it used to snow more" memories I could be wrong if so whatever. I also remember the April's where we scorched I believe it was 2000 and some of the other scorchers in the 2000s. If you'd like to pull all the April's from 83-20 and let us know how they went please do.

Also I personally think that daily averages in weather are nice to give a general idea but they aren't overly useful.

Last edited:
I think I mentioned this earlier in March ... I feel like we’ve had cooler late periods of winter and they kind of head into the spring time a lot more as of recently (eh past 5 years or so) it’s an odd observation but I don’t really know if it’s just us getting lucky ( or unlucky however u view ?) or if it’s something more permanent happening with our climate
It also seems like cooler temps have often been delayed in the fall.

Back