• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

I would honestly agree with you. I feel like it was more the 2nd half of April and more into May before it would truly get warm
What is it with feelings on this forum . I thought it was a forum of science not calendars and conspiracies. Everyone is more than welcome to look at the past , but you don’t need feelings. Jesus Christ man . Your a college graduate for gods sake! This man bham doesn’t care for the stats he cares for what his grandad told him it was like and what his weather diary from when he was 14 says . That’s not reason or way to compare that’s freaking lunacy and it drives me insane . Is the NCEI nothing to y’all? Let’s just stop funding it freak it I will write a letter to my representative asking him to consider stopping funding since we don’t need stats . What we remember is everything!

What is it with feelings on this forum . I thought it was a forum of science not calendars and conspiracies. Everyone is more than welcome to look at the past , but you don’t need feelings. Jesus Christ man . Your a college graduate for gods sake! This man bham doesn’t care for the stats he cares for what his grandad told him it was like and what his weather diary from when he was 14 says . That’s not reason or way to compare that’s freaking lunacy and it drives me insane . Is the NCEI nothing to y’all? Let’s just stop funding it freak it I will write a letter to my representative asking him to consider stopping funding since we don’t need stats . What we remember is everything!
C-

How many times do we fall exactly on average a year?

C-

How many times do we fall exactly on average a year?
That’s very very true. We don’t and I’m glad you said that! Yet you insinuated a different average by suggesting we don’t warm up till a certain time, after all we get freezes normally later into April and may apparently ( not you who seems to hint at that) . We can just say somethings out the average , there’s measures of extremes as well!

In a sarcastic tone....oooooookkkkkaaaayyyy

Seems like you’re getting feelings involved here.. take a step outside and breath in that cool air to clear the senses.. it helps with all the feelings!

That’s what the sauna is for .. no one wants to be consistently exposed to that for longer than u need ?
I used to work outside in the heat when I was 10 - 16 Y/o doing landscaping during the summer days, it’s not that bad, if you can’t handle being in the heat then that’s weaksauce, no cap

That’s very very true. We don’t and I’m glad you said that! Yet you insinuated a different average by suggesting we don’t warm up till a certain time, after all we get freezes normally later into April and may apparently ( not you who seems to hint at that) . We can just say somethings out the average , there’s measures of extremes as well!
We don't warm up for an extended amount of time until the end of April that is a fact. An extended amount of time means more than a couple of weeks without any cold snaps.

We don't warm up for an extended amount of time until the end of April that is a fact. An extended amount of time means more than a couple of weeks without any cold snaps.
I honestly don't mind the cooler weather as long as the sun is out. The sun this time of year makes it feel so much warmer than it is. It was 60 yesterday but felt like 75 to me.

Prove it without an anecdote . This month is going to be below average , following your logic would imply that April somehow is below average more than not . Maybe it is , id like to know!

Back