• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Beer Discussion Thread

GarnerNC

Reaction score
Thought I'd create a forum to see what everyone is drinking these days.

Who's you're go to brewery in your backyard?

What's your favorite style right now?

Local:

Anything NODA or Heist Brewery. Really into the sour or gose styles as of late.

National craft: founders all day IPA is always a good easy drinker as well as anything southern tier brewery makes.

XX Amber. Modelo. Michelob Ultra Pure Gold. Yuengling. Just about any Small batch IPA

Prefer draft beer. I've found it's dangerous to put a heavier beer in the kegerator due to consumption related issues. Like Red Oak, prefer German beers in general Dunkels, Hefeweizen, Marzen styles. But yeah drink Coors Light/Michelob Ultra as well. Haven't really latched on to the local breweries here, Feels like I try so many that just throw a bunch of hopps at you it's off-putting.

Zima ?

Actually, Red Oak made local in Burlington is pretty good.

Thought I'd create a forum to see what everyone is drinking these days.

Who's you're go to brewery in your backyard?

What's your favorite style right now?

Hazelwood brewery (whenever I make it out that way.... In Shawn's backyard).

I prefer porters and stouts.

Beer is gross. Seagrams Escapes and Mikes Hard Lemonade all day!

Though Mike’s isn’t a beer, it is considered a beer like malt beverage:

I drink Mike’s on occasion and consider it to be refreshing.

I like ALL types of beer and it really depends on the time of year. Light beer in the summer after mowing the grass or tailgating for football. During the colder months I LOVE IPAs, esp the hazy ones lately at the local brew hub near my house. I'm always on the lookout for new brews from Sierra Brewing/Oskar Blues/New Belgium. Foothills also is a fav of mine.

Back