• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August Rush 2020

Scotty says few showers possible. I’m guessing he didn’t even look at the model data tonight into tomorrow morning

Yikes. Moderate Risk out and meso discussion out for Surry County NC area. For flooding today. Tornadoes east of blue ridge.

Got a feeling that today is gonna be my first solid storm day here In Oklahoma. SPC actually has us under a hatched area for significant hail and the HRRR has me at ground zero for storm development. I got classes right around when the storms may form, but I will try my best to catch some pictures of these storms. Gonna be a fun day!09A8077B-5CA2-425C-AF83-38FAA1D9EBE6.gifF1D7DEBB-E489-4BC7-9DC8-100A3B975B30.png

Got a feeling that today is gonna be my first solid storm day here In Oklahoma. SPC actually has us under a hatched area for significant hail and the HRRR has me at ground zero for storm development. I got classes right around when the storms may form, but I will try my best to catch some pictures of these storms. Gonna be a fun day!View attachment 47746View attachment 47745

looks like death supercells, lol, makes NC/VA threat look like nothing

Got a feeling that today is gonna be my first solid storm day here In Oklahoma. SPC actually has us under a hatched area for significant hail and the HRRR has me at ground zero for storm development. I got classes right around when the storms may form, but I will try my best to catch some pictures of these storms. Gonna be a fun day!View attachment 47746View attachment 47745
SPC putting me in a 2% tornado risk now. Lol. Regardless, the hail threat looks really legit today. There could be some big hail around here.

Back