• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August Rush 2020

Coming up on the end of meteorological summer, I'd have to say this was a pretty good one weather wise. The CLT area I don't believe ever reached 100 degrees and its been plenty wet and stormy. Mostly low to mid 90's IMBY and no drought. A nice standard Carolina Summer IMO.

Here's hoping we get at least a normal fall/winter.

Coming up on the end of meteorological summer, I'd have to say this was a pretty good one weather wise. The CLT area I don't believe ever reached 100 degrees and its been plenty wet and stormy. Mostly low to mid 90's IMBY and no drought. A nice standard Carolina Summer IMO.

Here's hoping we get at least a normal fall/winter.
Don't jinx it

Yikes big impact for many on the board if euro is right. Got banned from main thread tho.

Yikes big impact for many on the board if euro is right. Got banned from main thread tho.
I'll post this warning publicly.... if you complain publicly about getting "banned" then what is only a minimal timeout will turn into something much more permanent.

The sharp right turn did show up in some earlier modeling, so I’m not too surprised that it’s actually coming to fruition. We shall see, would be nice to have something to track this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back