• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc August Auguring

Its raining lightly even though theres no chance of rain tonight ! I could just be imagining things though.
No it was sprinkling a bit off and on most of the evening/night up here as well. Nothing to write home about, I'd compare it to trying to find a snow flurry in a street light. lol. Drops were few and far between

Went to the beach late today and it was quite pleasant thanks to temps in the 70s and the almost everpresent breeze. I didn't have the traditional ice cream at the beach but I did drink something cold.
Aside: I'm still waiting for Tony's moles to come to the beach. ;)
That reminds me. Tony hasn't posted in awhile though he's much more of a winter poster and the eternal optimist for sleet. Maybe this will be the winter for a nice sleetstorm for him and much of N and C GA, especially if it ends up cold neutral ENSO.

Went to the beach late today and it was quite pleasant thanks to temps in the 70s and the almost everpresent breeze. I didn't have the traditional ice cream at the beach but I did drink something cold.
Aside: I'm still waiting for Tony's moles to come to the beach. ;)
That reminds me. Tony hasn't posted in awhile though he's much more of a winter poster and the eternal optimist for sleet. Maybe this will be the winter for a nice sleetstorm for him and much of N and C GA, especially if it ends up cold neutral ENSO.
Hope Tony is ok. I always enjoy his posts. I'm rooting for him to get a huge sleet storm this winter.

Since it's still August, I'm glad to report I picked up a much needed 1.88" so far!

Barring a miracle I'll finish August at 1.46 of rain with a 2 month total of 2.34.

Max August temp 96.4
Min 61.4
Avg 77.5

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back