• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern April Thread

My grid forecast is down to 33 degrees for tomorrow night. Might get another late freeze like we did last year: View attachment 117461
18z Hrrr is the coldest model I've seen so far. Hopefully between todays rain and the potential for a little wind tomorrow night we can sboid a frost,/freeze but I am starting to get concernedhrrr_T2m_seus_42.png

I lied I just saw the rgem

Last edited:
Crazy weather today. Had rain change to a wintry mix. It got bad enough that VDOT dispatched salt trucks to treat I-81 and US460 around Christiansburg because their were so many wrecks on icy roads.

Crazy weather today. Had rain change to a wintry mix. It got bad enough that VDOT dispatched salt trucks to treat I-81 and US460 around Christiansburg because their were so many wrecks on icy roads.
I wondered what you had up there. I had sleet for about an hour and figured the extra 1000 feet you have would have made it interesting.

Made it to 75*F degrees today at DFW, with mostly sunny skies after a brief period of stratus that dissipated around 9am.

With the noticeably drier air and stiff NE breeze though, it did feel cooler than that.

☃️

SnowfallMap.PNG

Back