• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe April 6-8th severe threat

WRAL included Raleigh in the enhanced risk in their graphic, but the SPC has Raleigh just south of the enhanced risk. I know it's on the line and close enough, but seems a bit misleading for them to include Raleigh in the enhanced risk.

56623244_2096478900465295_6688617003160174592_n.png

WRAL included Raleigh in the enhanced risk in their graphic, but the SPC has Raleigh just south of the enhanced risk. I know it's on the line and close enough, but seems a bit misleading for them to include Raleigh in the enhanced risk.

View attachment 18633
I don’t believe it’s misleading at all .. being on or near an enhanced area basically puts you in it ... there’s enough severe to go around that people watching are probably going to take it more seriously if they see they’re included in the highest risk ... good decision I believe

I don’t believe it’s misleading at all .. being on or near an enhanced area basically puts you in it ... there’s enough severe to go around that people watching are probably going to take it more seriously if they see they’re included in the highest risk ... good decision I believe

I know, it's close enough, but technically their graphic is wrong and Raleigh is just south of the enhanced risk.

I'll be a be. That SPC outlook there isn't great.

85 now per the closest official station. The good is the humidity has decreased, the bad is the dewpoint has stayed the same.

Things are starting to look more clear ... a clear damaging wind and hail threat with the cells developing in SC rn and then a line of just damaging wind threat possible behind that

Well into the 80s in Maryland and New Jersey. Compared to no sun today and low 70s in my backyard with 50s in the mountains. Also pre-frontal activity racing out ahead near Hickory NC. Not sold on the upgrade to enhanced risk unless something changes quick.

Back