• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe April 4-5th Possible severe weather event

NAM 3km is showing that potential for things to get nasty tommorow, probably a few tornadoes, maybe even a stronger one, windshields are gonna be cracked tomorrow, lol 36D35F4F-A73C-454E-9461-A1A5B6A2FCC3.png

NAM wants to get things merging quick tho, also has that idea of A line of T-storms like the LR hrrr

Starting to look like these storms will feed off mostly MUcape with CIN and will be a lot of crapvection

Is there a place on the Hodo Soundings that says what city they are for. I have tried to enlarge and look at all of the print but cannot find it if there is. Thanks in advance.

Very breezy down here near Troy AL (visiting family). Clouds have just started rolling in.

Is there a place on the Hodo Soundings that says what city they are for. I have tried to enlarge and look at all of the print but cannot find it if there is. Thanks in advance.
I dont think so, ive seen some websites soundings were they put a dot on the location that you select though.

Euro has a 1002 mb low developing/strengthening and ejecting right in the sweet spot for alabama severe weather events. For monday/ tuesday**Screenshot_20190404-115224_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tornadoes or warnings have not liked the name Beauregard this year, same for Columbus

Back