• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

3/19/21 Snow?

Down by 18 second half, +1. 7 mins. King street webcam gonna be fun in a half hour. Be seeing flakes, but not the snow kind
Edit:
RIP winter. Ugh.. bring on football season and fall now

Last edited:
I don’t understand roxboro , probably the east coasts most unique microclimate . It’s climate is akin to places in upstate New York .
Second only to Valdez Alaska. Lick, its some crazy stuff. Back in 94 before access to radar on the fly, I drove to Boone to see snow, didnt get any. Came back home to watch the morning news to find Roxboro got dumped on. They had said in the evening news before that snow would be confined to the mountains. I drove over 4 hours when I couldve drive 1.5 hours to roxboro. Its some shttt.

Roxboro gets so much more snow than we do they should have their own forum. Their climate is more like that off Syracuse, NY than the Southeast. Someone needs to start a RoxboroWx.com for them, IMO.

Yep bc what was going to happen was posts about it in the March thread and the severe thread then you have a info everywhere and people getting pissed in the severe thread bc there are snow posts. Sometimes just having a thread just makes it easier. Additionally there is other stuff to discuss later in March so why jam it all together?
Not to mention it’s the the southeast in late March. A thread for snow is not out of the ordinary or being a ??? IMO.

Back