• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

3/19/21 Snow?

Yeah literally nobody outside of us weens is talking about this one. But, we're so close to the event w/ some model support you can't ignore it...
We started a thread for the threat of flurries in one corner of the state ! Impressive . Freaking weens modernweenie ?

Last edited:
We started a thread for the threat of flurries in one corner of the state ! Impressive . Freaking weens modernweenie ?
"We" didn't, the admin and owner of this site did...... don't like it, go start your own site. ?

"We" didn't, the admin and owner of this site did...... don't like it, go start your own site. ?
Yep bc what was going to happen was posts about it in the March thread and the severe thread then you have a info everywhere and people getting pissed in the severe thread bc there are snow posts. Sometimes just having a thread just makes it easier. Additionally there is other stuff to discuss later in March so why jam it all together?

In all seriousness tho .. I can’t say I haven’t been all over this too .. BUT NO ONE WANTS TO LISTEN TO THE CRAZY UNCLE HUH .. models do some funny stuff with that upper low I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw gruapel first then maybe some sort of snow flakes at the end .. still early the looks can change a lot from now and then

In all seriousness tho .. I can’t say I haven’t been all over this too .. BUT NO ONE WANTS TO LISTEN TO THE CRAZY UNCLE HUH .. models do some funny stuff with that upper low I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw gruapel first then maybe some sort of snow flakes at the end .. still early the looks can change a lot from now and then
not one model shows even a flake of snow near you though. What are you seeing that the models are not seeing ? Yeah crazy uncle ?

Back