• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2023 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What form of entertainment do you watch? You like TV shows? Movies? Guess what, they're all acting and make-believe, too. Wrestling is just another form of entertainment like they are. And not sure what that has to do with science and the facts that actual scientists and meteorologists have presented regarding global warming. More clownish behavior.
Trust the science

Here is yet another busted rain event for many of us. 80% chance now down to 60% and will probably be dropped to 30% or less later.

Tell me about it over 2000 lightning strikes on my tempest so far today 0 rain
Sounds lot like Thursday over here. Many storms in all directions but not 1 drop of rain. It looks as if things for today shifted east by about 50 miles. You should eventually get something out of it. Our chance may be with stuff SW of Columbia, but it has a long way to go to reach this area.

Tell me your getting in on that blob down there now
He has to be. That is a huge batch of storms. That radar looks like what was supposed to be back over the GSP area today. Only 30-40% chances back here now after today. It will be tough getting much west of I-26 western NC and SC the rest of today.

Well, round 1 will miss to the west and I imagine round 2 either does the same thing or will fall apart. Tomorrow looks drier than it did before and only have small chances next week. Wednesday will mark 2 weeks without rain and to top it off the GFS is trying to bring the 90's back.

FML was headed there tomorrow! ??View attachment 136937
Shoulda came out to blue ridge rock fest! I only did one day but that was enough for me. Saw a ton of bands . I got into some mostpits but refused to do knocked loose pit because people just throw kicks and punches … same for slipknots pit … we had to stop the show for medics for em

Shoulda came out to blue ridge rock fest! I only did one day but that was enough for me. Saw a ton of bands . I got into some mostpits but refused to do knocked loose pit because people just throw kicks and punches … same for slipknots pit … we had to stop the show for medics for em
Can't believe mosh is still a thing in this sheltered era

What form of entertainment do you watch? You like TV shows? Movies? Guess what, they're all acting and make-believe, too. Wrestling is just another form of entertainment like they are. And not sure what that has to do with science and the facts that actual scientists and meteorologists have presented regarding global warming. More clownish behavior.
Wrestling is boring. real men go outside and swap LS motors with huge turbos/Intercooler kits into there econobox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back