• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2023 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet. Summer just had to give me one last screwing

View attachment 136905
I got hammered up this way yesterday evening. Hail and high winds and at least a couple inches of rain in a short time. I've noticed this spring and summer you miss a lot of the storms and rain we get up this way and your just south of me. It kinda seems like me missing out on 19/20 northwest flow snows off the mountains every winter and getting one snow shower or a few flakes on one for every 20 I miss out on.

Imagine that Lee is significantly weaker this morning

How's that global warming now...
Global_mean_temperature.png
"The warmest eight years have all been since 2015, with 2016, 2019 and 2020 constituting the top three. An exceptionally strong El Niño event occurred in 2016, which contributed to record global temperatures."

So guys we actually have a place to discuss GW

Yeah, I can tell what kind of "science" some of you on here follow.
You don't want to debate climate change. You were talking about the hurricane and when 250 mph didn't pan out, you pivoted to a graph you found on Twitter.

If it were a real debate, you'd make some passive aggressive comment and then go away for a month, like usual.

You don't want to debate climate change. You were talking about the hurricane and when 250 mph didn't pan out, you pivoted to a graph you found on Twitter.

If it were a real debate, you'd make some passive aggressive comment and then go away for a month, like usual.
I was just sharing the actual facts and science. You don't want to believe the science and facts regarding global warming for whatever reason you have and instead go with the "alternative facts," and you come to a weather board, then you really are the clown.

Says the grown man that still watches wrestling.
What form of entertainment do you watch? You like TV shows? Movies? Guess what, they're all acting and make-believe, too. Wrestling is just another form of entertainment like they are. And not sure what that has to do with science and the facts that actual scientists and meteorologists have presented regarding global warming. More clownish behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back