• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2023 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to wade my way back in from lurking, but for the most part, I'm still lurking.

I still don't really have a problem with the GFS past this week. It isn't really fall like weather, but I'll take a bunch of mid and upper 80's over the alternative.

I'm trying to wade my way back in from lurking, but for the most part, I'm still lurking.

I still don't really have a problem with the GFS past this week. It isn't really fall like weather, but I'll take a bunch of mid and upper 80's over the alternative.
Don't lurk, It's not healthy to hold back.

Some of the American Pickers finds ended up there I believe. What a shame it closed
You are right! I saw an old Rockola jukebox, and a few other items! They were marked with signs that said “ Picked by American Pickers” it was cool. The Pickers store is in Le Claire Iowa, about an hour or so from here.1B64C030-6D6F-43B0-BC0A-BFEE0BED4E74.jpeg

Y’all pulling out I heard of models to track this hurricane, like a major winter storm is coming!
What’s the Brazilian showing? ??

I guess some folks are just going to ignore the science and not see there's a reason these hurricanes have been blowing up so quickly the past few years, and that it's the new normal now. Kind of ironic for deniers to be on a weather board.

This year doesn’t hold a candle to 2005.

Edit: Or 2004 or 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back